Banned

If you have any questions or comments about how Chat Solutions can go here. BE RESPECTFUL! All open proxy issues go here.
Scar-Face

Banned

Post by Scar-Face »

Not exactly sure what I should say here, but I had to d/c, reconnected and was banned.  The ban message is:
[07:59:49] -asteroid.ca.us.leaf.chat-solutions.org- *** You are banned from Chat Solutions (Your host is listed as an Open Proxy. Please visit the following website for more info: www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=66.20.136.219. If you believe you were banned in error, please visit www.chat-solutions.org.)
-
[07:59:49] Closing Link: Scar-Face[host-66-20-136-219.sav.bellsouth.net] (User has been banned from Chat Solutions (Your host is listed as an Open Proxy. Please visit the following website for more info: www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=66.20.136.219. If you believe you were banned in error, please visit www.chat-solutions.org.))
I have no clue what a proxy is other than the www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=66.20.136.219 provided information.  I've been using the server for a few years, and have always used dialup (except when using wireless), which have never had any problems :-\

Anyways, will hope to hear something back :-\
Legend
Network Administrator

Re: Banned

Post by Legend »

Most likely, the person who used your IP previous to you used it for abusive purposes.

I have removed the ban on your IP.  Let me know if you have any issues connecting.
Scar-Face

Post by Scar-Face »

Oh I see.  Well I have connected twice, without any problems so far, thanks for unbanning. :)
Scar-Face

Post by Scar-Face »

[07:37:34] -radiant.wa.us.leaf.chat-solutions.org- *** You are banned from Chat Solutions (Your host is listed as an Open Proxy. Please visit the following website for more info: www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=66.20.136.219. If you believe you were banned in error, please visit www.chat-solutions.org.)
-
[07:37:34] Closing Link: Scar-Face[host-66-20-136-219.sav.bellsouth.net] (User has been banned from Chat Solutions (Your host is listed as an Open Proxy. Please visit the following website for more info: www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=66.20.136.219. If you believe you were banned in error, please visit www.chat-solutions.org.))
Once again I am banned.....Could I please get unbanned again?  Again I do not know whats up...Disconnected last nite, went to connect this morning to be banned >_>
rayne

Post by rayne »

Scar bellsouth is a big provider so anyone with a bellsouth host like yours bein dumb gets u banned.... lol at this happenin to me also
Legend
Network Administrator

Post by Legend »

Issue has been resolved via IRC  :)
DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight »

[14:57] Closing Link: DirtyHarry[host-209-214-64-153.aby.bellsouth.net] (User has been banned from Chat Solutions (Your host is listed as an Open Proxy. Please visit the following website for more info: www.blitzed.org/proxy?ip=209.214.64.153. If you believe you were banned in error, please visit www.chat-solutions.org.))

I have been having the same problem... On occasion I connect through our network when I use my laptop.... No idea why I got banned :-/
Legend
Network Administrator

Post by Legend »

I requested removal of your IP from the blacklist that banned you, and also added an exception to the security scanner for your host name. You should be able to connect now.