NEED HELP

Requests for Java Applets go here. Please include the channel you want the users to go to. ALL Responses will be given via Private Messages.
C-4

NEED HELP

Post by C-4 »

hello guys.  im really new to this kind of stuff but i just want to know how much does it cost to start ur own chat channel?  if its free then can u tell me how to do it?  i would like my channel name to be homies.  thanks just let me know so i can get some info i dont want to pay anything
Legend
Network Administrator

Re: NEED HELP

Post by Legend »

Hey C-4,

There is no cost to start your own channel. Once you're logged into Chat-Solutions, you can type this command to create and join your new room:

/join #homies

Anyone who is connected to Chat-Solutions and types /join #homies would then be able to visit your channel.

Have a good one.
C-4

Post by C-4 »

lol thanks is there anything else i need to know? like how to become the mod for my channel etc?
Legend
Network Administrator

Post by Legend »

The first person to join the channel is already a moderator.

If you haven't already, I suggest registering your nickname and channel so that other users can't grab them.

To register your nick:
/msg nickserv register

To register your new room:
/msg chanserv register #channel

When you reconnect in the future, your channel will automatically recognize you as the owner and give you moderator access when you join (after you identify to NickServ).